Thursday, July 29, 2010

PEARLS LACE AND SEASHELLS

I AM LINKING THIS POST UP WITH PEARLS AND LACE THURSDAY OVER AT http://faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com/.  I AM ALSO LINKING THIS UP WITH CINDY AT MY ROMANTIC HOMES SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY AT http://www.romantichome.blogspot.com/. I LOVE COMBINING PEARLS WITH SHELLS. FROM WHINCE THEY CAME YOU KNOW!!! THE PEARL EMBEDDED PAPERWEIGHTS GIVE IT THAT MOONLIT SPARKLE AND THE LACE GIVES IT AN OLD WORLD FEEL. THE SUNLIGHT WAS COMING THRU MY LIVING ROOM WINDOW AND MADE THE PAPERWEIGHTS LOOK LIKE THEY WERE LIT. HAPPY PEARLS AND LACE THURSDAY.

7 comments:

  1. Those paper weights are awesome! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea for paperweights! I would never have thought of using pearls like that, but the effect is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining me at faithgracecrafts for the Pearls and Lace Thursday!!! Loving your blog!!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful combination! I hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS & YOU SEEM WELL ACCOMPLISHED ALSO :) STOP BY OFTEN & SAY HI, I NEED THE ENCOURAGEMENT! GIO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love pearls. The birdcage is to die for in your early post. Going to check out more of your blog. What I seen so far is so pretty.
    Thanks for stopping by. Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great chippy whites and pearls! Thanks for your nice comments. I'm pretty new to blogging as well, it's fun, isn't it?!
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE the shell box! It's exquisite. The huge shell as the handle is a wonderful touch. Thank you for drawing me in to your blog. It is a wonderful place to visit. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete